Media Affiliations: At Home in Hollywood, Rock & Roll Nightmares Podcast, We Live Entertainment

Biography: I was born at a very young age in Los Angeles, CA. 99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, food, and movies. The other 1% I’m usually asleep. As a film critic and pundit, I am recommended by 4 out of 5 people that recommend things.

Favorite Films: The Wolf of Wall Street, The Shining, The Big Lebowski, Sunset Blvd

First Film You Ever Saw: Bambi

Social Media Links: TwitterFacebook